External vacuum controller
External Vacuum Controller VZP
|Fluid medium||Air (JIS B 8392-1：Class1.2.1~2.4.3 compliant), Vacuum|
|Operating pressure range||0.3~0.7MPa|
|Working vacuum range||-100~0kPa|
|Operating temp. range||5~50ºC (No freezing)|
|Operating humidity rang||35~85%RH (No freezing)|
|Vibration /Impact resistance||Max. 50m/s2 / Max. 150m/s2|
|Protective structure||Equivalent to IEC IP40|
|Proof pressure (Air supply circuit)||1.05MPa|
|Proof pressure (Vacuum circuit)||0.2Mpa|
* Proof pressure does not indicate the pressure by which products operate normally but the pressure products does not break down.
■Vacuum port tube diameter
|MM size (mm)||ø4, ø6|
■Vacuum port thread size
■Air supply port tube diameter
|MM size (mm)||ø4, ø6, ø8|
■Vacuum supply port tube diameter
|MM size (mm)||ø6, ø8, ø10|
Small in size and lightweight. External Vacuum Controller with bundled wiring dedicated to manifold mount.
- Wiring for supply valve and air release valve is effectively concentrated in one bundle.The concentrated wiring contributes to time saving.
- Valve power consumption is held down to 0.55W, making substantial power savings a reality.
- A rich variety of vacuum sensors is offered to meet the needs of a wide range of applications.
- Since the number of manifold can be increased as required, it is possible to quickly respond to any change in specifications
- Push-in fitting and internal thread are standard for piping, allowing you to flexibly meet your piping requirements.